Wastewater Billing Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and on government holidays
- A drop-off box is located within the kiosk in the lower parking lot at the Wastewater Plant.
- Walk-In payments are accepted at the Wastewater Billing Office, located within the Wastewater Plant 700 S. Carroll Street, Wabash, IN, or Crossroads Bank, 1205 North Cass Street, Wabash, IN.
- Credit Card or Debit Card payments can be made through the City of Wabash’s website @ www.cityofwabash.com. A small convenience fee will be charged by PayGov.
- Payments may also be mailed to:
City of Wabash Wastewater Utility Office
P.O. Box 245
Wabash, IN 46992
- Online bill-pay is available through your Bank or Credit Union. Please allow 7-10 days for processing from your bank.
- ACH automatic debit payments- on-line application form is available. Bills are processed on the 18th of the month and mailed within 48 to 72 hours. Payments will be deducted around the 8th of every month. You will still receive a monthly statement, but no payment will be required if you have chosen the ACH option.
- When an account becomes 30 days delinquent, it is subject for disconnect. Once an account has been disconnected, a $90 reconnect fee will be charged in addition to the balance owed on the account, before service can be restored. Reconnection can take up to 24 hours after payment has been received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (260) 563-2941